sobota, 24 stycznia 2009

::SY::




Sunday


Sunday comes alone again
A perfect day for a quiet friend
And you, you will set it free
I see new morning yound your face
Everybody says it's another phase
And now, now it's come to me
See the magic in your eyes
I see it come as no surprise
And you, you turn your eyes away
Yeah, you, you turn it all away
I guess it's true, it's never too late
Still I don't know what to do today
Oh, why can't I set you free?
Will you do the same for me?
Sunday comes and sunday goes
Sunday always seems to move so slow
To me, here she comes again
A perfect ending to a perfect day
A perfect ending, what can I say
To you, lonely sunday friend?
With you, Sunday never ends


Sonic Youth

4 komentarze:

meluzine pisze...

zdjęcie cudne!

czarneciasteczka pisze...

...poruszone ;-) Dzień dobry melusine :-)

meluzine pisze...

kto na nim jest? Ty?

czarneciasteczka pisze...

Ja :-) We własnej osobie, a raczej głowie, poruszonej. Choć nie ma przecież 'ja', dlatego takie niewyraźne i o kilku twarzach :-)